I participated on the Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge 2011 hosted by the wonderful Bev Hankins of My Readers Block. My participation level was “In a Murderous Mood” where one had to read four-six books from the mystery category written before 1960,
I completed the challenge last month.
We had been told that we’ll be receiving prizes beforehand and I was pretty excited about it. And as promised I received The Crooked Hinge by John Dickson Carr.
For a mystery buff like me this is truly exciting! So, here’s a big ‘Thank you’ to Bev!
1. Dead Man’s Folly. Agatha Christie.
2. The Mystery of the Yellow Room. Gaston Leroux.
3. The Circular Staircase. Mary Roberts Rinehart.
4. The Murder at the Vicarage. Agatha Christie.
5. Plot It Yourself . Rex Stout.