• Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012
• Rules: There are TWO LEVELS you can choose from:
– Read TWELVE (12) mystery & suspense novels in 2012
– Read TWENTY FOUR (24) mystery & suspense novels in 2012
• You can join at anytime. All books read in 2012 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
• Audiobooks do not count, but all other formats are accepted.
• You can choose from the numerous sub-genres of mystery and suspense, from cosy mysteries such as Agatha Christie to the more hard-boiled kind like V I Warshawski by Sara Paretsky, or romantic suspense written by the likes of Linda Howard, forensic crime such as those written by Kathy Reichs and even paranormal/supernatural suspense such as Kelley Armstrong.
I have decided to try and read TWELVE (12) mystery & suspense novels in 2012.
I’m glad to have found this challenge! Hope to have fun with it!
Completed Books: 1. The Big Bow Mystery. Israel Zangwill.